AI singing software "VoiSona" new voice library "MYK-IV (CV: Maiki)" is released!
Techno-Speech, Inc., (headquarters: Higashi-ku, Nagoya; Representative Director: Keiichiro Oura), developer of singing software VoiSona, which realistically reproduces human singing voices using the latest AI technology, released new voice library “MYK-IV”, at 12 noon on July 13, 2023.
[About new voice library "MYK-IV"]
- Voice library name: MYK-IV
- CV: Maiki
- Character design & Illustrator: LAM
- Planning and production: Techno-Speech, Inc.
- URL: https://voisona.com/artist/myk-iv_ja_JP_song/
- Release date: July 13, 2023
- Format: Download
- Pricing: Annual subscription fee: 6,600 JPY (6,000 JPY without tax), Monthly subscription fee: 880 JPY (800 JPY without tax)
* In addition to the "1.0.0" and "1.1.0" voice versions based on VoiSona's current engine, the "MYK-IV" voice library includes the "2.0 Beta" and "2.1 Beta" voice versions based on a new engine currently under development on a trial basis.
An android ("Maiki V" as a nickname) equipped with the singing AI of the drummer-singer "Maiki". The drum stick in his hand doubles as a microphone. The geometric pattern on his costume is a drum pad with an integrated speaker, and the tone can be customized as desired. He tends to start his own sessions when he is free.
Nominal age: 18
<Product demo songs>
"Baimee Baimee" covered by MYK-IV
"Oratorio | Nejishiki feat. MYK-IV (version 1.0)"
"Piranha | Aira feat. MYK-IV (version 2.0 Beta)"
Hello, I'm Maiki P!
I usually use synthetic voice software to write songs and sing, and to my surprise, my voice has become a roid!
Maiki V is a voice synthesizer that excels in the mid to high range!
I think it is perfect match for up-tempo and refreshing songs, so please try it out!
Works in a wide range of fields, mainly on SNS, as a drummer, singer, and Vocalo-P.
He has over 1.5 million followers in total.
To celebrate the release of “MYK-IV” voice library, we are offering a free trial campaign. Try this voice library for free for one month from the date of your application when you sign up between the release date on July 13 (12 noon) and July 19, 23:59 (JST).
- Campaign period: Jul. 13, 2023, 12:00 – Jul. 19, 2023, 23:59 (JST)
- URL: https://voisona.com/license/myk-iv_ja_JP_song/
* VoiSona account registration is required.
<How to participate>
During this period, you can purchase a one-month subscription plan for 0 JPY by selecting annual subscription or monthly subscription on the license page above. After that, you will be directed to a page to enter your credit card information. If you skip this step, your subscription will be automatically cancelled after the one-month free period. If you enter your credit card information, you will be transferred to the first selected subscription plan (annual or monthly) at the end of the free period.
[Upload on music distribution services]
In accordance with the release of MYK-IV, from July 13, 2023, music produced using this character can be registered with the music distribution agency services "BIG UP!", "TuneCore Japan", "narasu", and "KARENT". Please take this opportunity to try distributing your music.
- BIG UP!: https://big-up.style/
- TuneCore Japan: https://www.tunecore.co.jp/
- narasu: https://narasu.jp/
- KARENT: https://karent.jp/
[Karaoke distribution service]
In accordance with the release of MYK-IV, music created using this character can be registered on the karaoke distribution service "Utasuki Music Post" from July 13, 2023. Please take this opportunity to try out the karaoke distribution of the music you have created.
- Utasuki Music Post: https://musicpost.joysound.com/
[VoiSona special live streaming information]
To celebrate the release of MYK-IV voice library, the “VoiSona Special Feature” will be streamed live from “DTM Station Plus!”, the streaming channel of desktop music creation website DTM Station. Be sure to view the show in real time as we welcome "MYK-IV" CV Maiki as a special guest!
- Streaming date: Jul. 18, 2023, 20:00- (VoiSona Special Feature from 21:00) (JST)
- Techno-Speech Representative Director Keiichiro Oura
- Techno-Speech Entertainment Division Producer Keisuke Tsukada