Dec 7, 2023 (JST)
Update (version 1.8.0)
"VoiSona" version 1.8.0 is now available.
Please download it from the DOWNLOAD page.
Major functional improvements
- Renewal of stand-alone application
- Integrated the simple host application and plug-in and changed to operate in the single window.
- Added the feature to select mono when exporting wav file.
- Added per-track wav file export feature.
- Added Undo/Redo functions for PAN & VOL operations.
- Improved visualization of audio events while dragging.
- Improved drag & drop operation of audio events to work with snapping.
- Improved ruler ticks to change with zoom factor when the ruler is in beat view.
- Changed to share tempo, time signature, and key signature between all song tracks.
- Changed UI design.
- Changed to not delete existing tracks when importing CCS & CCST files.
*Note that tssln files created after this version cannot be read by previous versions.
- Changed the audio file path preserved in the tssln file from absolute path to relative path.
- Added quantize unit setting for auto quantize to MIDI import settings window.
- Changed default value of Preferences "Sound when editing notes" to ON.
- Changed the assignment of lyrics to notes without lyrics in Japanese scores by extending the lyrics of the previous note.
Major bug fixes
- Fixed an issue with tssln file icons not being set on macOS.
- Fixed an issue that lab files may not be generated when exporting wav file.
- Fixed an issue with no sound when keyboard keys are pressed or notes are input when audio output is changed on DAW or stand-alone application side.
- Fixed an issue that HUSKY parameters may have been out of view on the adjustment screen when HUSKY global parameter is changed to the upper or lower limit.
- Fixed an issue with Undo/Redo being reset when importing a tssprj file.
- Fixed a crash when transferring MIDI with many tempo events from DAW.
- Fixed an issue overwriting the tempo in the editor when importing MIDI files when ARA2 tempo sync is enabled.
- Fixed an issue possibly not drawing parameters during playback in a freezed state.
- Fixed an issue resetting timing parameters when a note is assigned to the first measure due to beat change.
- Fixed an issue that prevented copying, pasting, and moving with Bulk Selection tool when there is a note in the first measure.
- Fixed an issue sometimes copying timing parameters that were not selected with Bulk Selection tool.