Mar 23, 2023 (JST)
Update (version 1.4.0)
"VoiSona" version 1.4.0 is now available.
Please download it from the DOWNLOAD page.
Major functional improvements
- Changed so that you can edit the score during playback.
- Decreased noise when starting playback or changing the playback position during playback.
- Changed so that the phoneme palette is displayed when editing phonemes
- Added the function to switch between editing tools by moving the mouse wheel over the editing tool buttons.
- Added the VST or Audio Units effect plug-in based audio input function as a test function (this is a test function and can only be used by users of the paid-for voice library)
Major bug fixes
- Fixed a crash that could occur when loading voices.
- Fixed an issue where the timing would sometimes be incorrect when moving with the bulk selection tool.
- Fixed an issue where some of the notes would disappear when moving with the bulk selection tool if the timing was heavily edited.
- Fixed an issue where closing a window with X button in the host app window while two or more song tracks are open would freeze the window.
- Fixed an issue where pasting a note to the back beat of a triplet with QUANTIZE set to 1/16 would cause it to shift position.
- Fixed an issue where note breaks that were out of QUANTIZE timing could not be joined using the Split/Join tool.
- Fixed an issue where the tempo sync button would not appear when the song editor was launched in a DAW with tempo sync enabled.
- Fixed an issue with some ARA2-enabled DAWs, such as Studio One, causing a crash when exiting the editor.
- Fixed an issue with some shortcut keys not working when opening the song editor from the host application on a Mac.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when used as an Audio Units plug-in on M1/M2 Mac.