Nov 9, 2023 (JST)
VoiSona Talk Update (version 1.1.4)
"VoiSona Talk" version 1.1.4 is now available.
Please download it from the DOWNLOAD page.
Major functional improvements
- When partially changing text, the previous accents not related to the changed parts are now kept.
- The "Reset Accents" command is added to the right-click menu of the sentence list panel.
- For system stability, extremely long sentences are rejected (up to 500 characters for each sentence).
Major bug fixes
- Fixed a problem that input to the text box on the style control panel did not reflect under some conditions.
- Fixed problems in the processing of words whose pronunciation begins with a prolonged sound mark.
- Fixed a problem that the screen layout collapsed just after authentication.
- Fixed a problem that synthesized speech was not updated when undoing an operation of erasing all VOL, PIT or ALP parameters with the eraser tool.
- Slightly modified the Japanese talk voice library for "Tanaka San". (Version 2.0.1)